December 4, 2008

This one is tooooo funny!!!!

I realize this post is long so I will keep my comments short. Actually there will be only one. This guy is soooooooooo important that he uses a pseudonym so he will not be fired?!?!?!?! What is he POTUS?!?!?!?!? ROFLMAO!!!!

Stealthmodeon Says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 5:49 pm
Cheryl,

OK, I agree that there are some bastard men out there. Just as there are some horrid women. The main gripe I have with the feminists is that they have gotten the worst of the "Men suck and Women Rule" bunch and given the vast amounts of money and power. The worst of men still (mostly) live at the fringes of socioty with little power (petty criminals, drifters etc).

The whole story of your life being so hard because of men fall apart at this stage.....

"My mother was forced, more than once, to knock the shit out of him due to his filthy mouth and verbal and physical threats. I remember her kicking open a bedroom door after he had shoved her and fled, and backhanding him so hard he fell across the bed."

Let me reiterate YOUR words - "knock the shit out of him" because he had SAID nasty things!!!!! Here are some other famous feminists words "there is no excuse for violence".

Your mother was happy to initiate divorce against a man who spent more time at the track than at home, yet is unable to leave a violent relationship for 8 years! I think your Bio dad spent time at the track to avoid your violent and domineering mother. And your mother stayed in the next marriage BECAUSE SHE THRIVED ON CONFLICT. Your bio dad did not provide the drama he craved with his non-presence.

A bit of time reading the words of "Erin Pizzey" (the founder of the first women's shelter) and the violence of women towards their partners would serve you well.

Regards,

Stealthmodeon.

P.S. I use a pseudonym because when I win debates against feminists they have a tendency to have a tantrum and then try and get me fired.
http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=3009#comment-607297




No comments:

enter