December 2, 2008

Attack organized religion just because their beliefs differ from yours....

lujlp Says:

December 1st, 2008 at 9:21 pm
perspicacious Says:

December 1st, 2008 at 8:09 pm
It is my understanding that gay protesters upset at the Prop 8 outcome entered a church during worship servces and disrupted the entire church service in a Mormon church.

Good for them, mormons live in this bizzare little world where they do no wrong and harm noone

It would do them some good to see the harm they caused "their fellow children of god"
Maybe some of them will renounce their fanatical devotion to a cult every bit as bent on world domination as islam



http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=3018#comment-603916


And they wonder why they are not taken seriously. This is one of the founding beliefs this country was founded upon - the freedom to practice one's religion without restriction by the government. I guess in "lujlp's" mind because Mormons are different they must be stopped. If you were unhappy with their practices lujlp then find a different religion if any. I have attended Baptist, Catholic, Mormon, Evangelical, Non-Denominational, Lutheran, and various other Protestant and christian religious services. I have decided which religion I choose to practice and go to church when I am able. I do not complain about the other religions that were not chosen by me, I simply learn about my religion more every day.



No comments:

enter