December 4, 2008

ManCan - we will see him featured here often.........

.....simply because he has provided me with such great material! I could not have asked for a better than this one (with few exceptions) to allow me to show you, the reader how much these men hate women. Read on:
ManCan Says:

December 4th, 2008 at 12:18 am
Her mother divorced her dad, so she blames -- her dad? Sounds like she's been brainwashed by a selfish, spiteful mother who chose poverty over marriage.

Divorce doesn't happen in a vacuum. Most of the time it happens because the woman is too selfish and brainwashed to fulfill her responsibilities. It's time for men to stop accepting indentured servitude at the hands of the feminist state.
http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=3009#comment-607792

I do not understand what other choice her mother had? Poverty out of marriage, or poverty in marriage? At least out of marriage she has the chance to attempt to provide for her children without the money being stolen by a gambling addict. And the solution is for men to stand up to women? Divorce as we know it in the no-fault state is due to men wanting an easy out of marriage so they could pursue the trophy wife. It was when they saw the judges were going to tie the man to his ex-wife that men then decided that children should live with them. They were moving on, there was another woman to care for the children, women are interchangeable in most men's eyes. And this is what I get from reading the above comment on Sacks' website.



2 comments:

Rj said...

My issue is with this statment,

Most of the time it happens because the woman is too selfish and brainwashed to fulfill her responsibilities.

Is he serious?

How is a woman, even if her only job is as homemaker (no, I'm not demeaning), selfish if she is cleaning, cooking and raising kids?

Glenn's Cult? said...

Thanks for mentioning that. As fresh as my own divorce is, that one completely flew by me. I was that stay at home mom and of course according to my ex, I did nothing and therefore should have no claim to any marital property. Oh and he included our child in that property.

enter