December 23, 2008

More "drivel" :-)

I can't believe it. You won't let a guy revel in the afterglow of a really good first hate-letter. Man give me a break, I was a virgin and now you embarass me. I will never be able to enjoy a good hate letter again. I think you may have just committed an actionable tort. Or is she the actionable old Tart? Oh well, either way, I'm shutting down for the night on this one. I think she is all upset about my addressing the upcoming Battered Mothers conference that has done so much harm to men and children. If so, I hope she begins to look a little closer at the BM movement. Later, Drive Safe


(another email from patriotdad2004@XXXXX.com)

and in response to this (notice the mention of the Battered Mothers Conference)

I am sure the BM movement refers to Bowel Movement right?


(posted again by another of our "friends" privateeye4justice@XXXXX.com)

and the response back from patriotdad2004@XXXXX.com:

Yes, the Battered Mothers Movement, Bowel Movement Movement, all the same ole, same ole. At least I think so, I seem to be having a little mental constipation for the moment.


In closing one must wonder why the mental constipation? Too busy drumming up ideas on how to further traumatize his ex?

1 comment:

Rj said...

How can the BMCC harm children? I love how they always throw the children in there when they are referring to men.

enter