December 10, 2008

I think this puts the ad campaign in a bit of perspective...

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=3021#comment-613531

Copied from Sacks' website posting information below:

Mike T Says:

December 8th, 2008 at 9:43 am
I think this puts the ad campaign in a bit of perspective...


"this" was a hyperlink and the link included sent you to this page:
http://www.codemonkeyramblings.com/2008/12/the-last-type-of-socially-acceptable-profiling-and-stereotyping.php

Also included were these pictures:





Umm does anyone else find these men to be somewhat lacking in intellectual prowess? I can say one thing however, it sure does put the ad campaign in perspective. This was by and about and for the white man (patriarchy creator).



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was by and about and for the white man (patriarchy creator).

Every african society is a patriarchy.

Glenn's Cult? said...

What is this supposed to mean? In all societies as a rule men are always the oppressors.

Anonymous said...

To a person of intellect the meaning is clear. You are not a person of intellect. Oh good god, woman, must you have everything pointed out to you?

Glenn's Cult? said...

@Clint Black

Here we go again with the name calling and as porky so eloquently put it - othering. This is exactly what I mean. MRAs cannot debate - when someone points out what could be construed as blatant mysogyny, they must resort to name calling. Sad.............

Anonymous said...

"MRAs cannot debate"
We can, you cant- anyone who wants to test the truth of that statement needs only to check your entries as "new Friend" at sacks'.

"they must resort to name calling."
He didn't call you any names. And he was right- you have no intellect.

Rj said...

Their best women is name-calling, period. You will see this repeatedly.

Glenn's Cult? said...

porky you just did the same thing CB did. You referred to my intellect in a derogatory manner which is reducing me and in essence belittling me. No it is not in essence belittling me - it IS belittling me. I left my abuser for that very same behavior and believe me his intellect and intelligence was FAR below mine. Thankfully while our child might resemble him phsyically, brains came from mommy rather than him.

enter