May 10, 2009

If you can't take the heat......

Well I guess there are quite a few who would choose to not be in the kitchen then sonja....

47
Sonja Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 4:08 pm
And I said it in the other thread, jeana: She copped a few bruises.

Yep, I feel SOOOOO sorry for her that she was *gasp* put in hospital over a few bruises.

I believe the phrase "poor diddems" applies.

She was as much a victim of her own stupidity as she was of his fists. Fact of life: Fights escalate. If you can't take the heat...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate resorting to this but here comes an armchair diagnosis; I suspect the reason that Sonja hates women so much is that her parents really wanted a boy and made it a point of telling her so.

Make no mistake GC , I'm not giving her a pass just offering an explaination.

enter