May 11, 2009

Attila's anxiety?

42
Attila L. Vinczer Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 10:28 am

For me this mothers day was challenging as my ex wife thought it to be more important to go away with her two older children and her mother and other relatives, leaving our two boys out of celebrating mothers day with their mom. The children were very hurt by this and it took most of the day to help them quell their sorrow and despair. I told my boys to love their mother and to remember how important she is. One of them said they wish I could be their mother. No matter how hard I try, I just can't see how I could ever replace the love and compassion of a decent mom!

Attila


So Attila how much of this "anxiety" was created by you? Did you take some perverse satisfaction in letting these little innocents know that mommy dearest was not coming? Or did you play it up beforehand knowing that for whatever reason she would not be there? Or did she decide it would be best to not have to be in your presence? Hmmmmmmm............... (reverse PAS????)



No comments:

enter