May 5, 2009

Attila I knew you wuld not let me down....

58
Attila L. Vinczer Says:

April 30th, 2009 at 9:30 am
Burke, allow me to help clarify.

In Canada there has NEVER been a single case that I could find where a woman was jailed for non payment of CS. When I attend at the Newmarket Courthouse on Thursdays the FRO (Family Responsibility Office who collects CS and causes men to be incarcerated) pleads cases, about having people, jailed and stripped of their DL and passport. Of all the times I have been there over many years, I have NEVER seen one case on the list that had a woman named as the obligor who had to plead a Refraining Order to keep from losing her licence or to argue why they should not be jailed!!!

If there is any doubt about the fact that women default more than men in paying CS those doubting Thomas’s should contact Jeremy Swanson at swanson@storm.ca who can provide the links and the empirical feedback to support this claim.


Yes moms and advocates - please do look up Jeremy Swineson... You will be amazed at what you locate :-)



No comments:

enter