May 5, 2009

Sonja, sonja, sonja......

I guess I must sit and patiently explain this as I do with my young elementary aged children. For every example of a woman you provide who does the extreme wrongs as far as chidlren are concerned, I can provide 10 about the evils of manhood. In case you have had your damn head in the sand recently there have been too many cases to keep track of concerning a man who has killed off his entire family. Some of these men even kill more than just their entire family. Then they are often too cowardly to face the music as it were and they kill themselves off too. I guess they do not want to face what is left of this family in court. Chickenshits!!!!
31
Sonja Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 6:12 pm
"Girls babysit at 12. I did. I never harmed a kid."

Yet here on this blog are 3 shining examples of grown women murdering babies for no reason.... and getting away scott-free.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Sonja , please get out my gender. Me , the lovely woman who runs this blog and countless others don't need your poison.

Anonymous said...

3 women? 3. 3.

enter