May 5, 2009

Again JeanB - minimizing women.....

5
JeanB Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 12:34 pm
In any case, in this day and age she should be able to take care of herself. As a former military spouse of 15 years I could have gone after half of my ex’s retirement. I didn’t because I do take care of myself. I don’t expect anyone else to do that for me. Although it would be nice to hit the lottery! lol


Not only does she minimize women but she also basically says here that a woman who is married for 15 years, stays home should just let the ex-husband walk away with all of the joint, marital assets. Retirement is a marital asset, unless it was saved before or after the marriage. You can bet your bottom dollar she would advocate for a man who has stayed home to get child support, alimony (if the wife was able to do so) and that this would include ALL marital assets.

It is sad that some women take the anti-woman agenda to such extremes.



No comments:

enter