March 6, 2009

Spam?!?!?!? OR Have you missed lil ol' me?

Well I have been super busy this week, brainstorming with my sisters, working, being a great mom to the kiddoes... I have also been cybersleuthing and more. I knew I should have been a PI in another life...well maybe my next life :-)

Now onto today's business at hand. This would be ironic if it weren't so dam funny. I had been on Glenn's email list for quite a while under another email addy, however due to stalking issues by my ex, I had long ago abandoned that email. I however am in possession of his latest tripe over the fiasco by Conway selectman Crow Dickinson's comments regarding domestic violence - he in fact stated that women will use dv as a tool in divorce. His exact comment follows:

"There are a lot of women who use (domestic violence) as a gimmick in divorce proceedings," Selectman Crow Dickinson said in explaining his vote. "All they have to do is call the police and get the person thrown out. If I call the police and say you're abusing me, they'd have to believe me. I wish people would split up and be more polite about it."


Now what is so ironic about this (and hence the reason for the title of this article), is that I want to send out a commendation for Yahoo. Seems Yahoo believes that Glenn Sacks' newsletter is spam!!!! The proof (as they say) is in the pudding and a picture speaks a thousand words. Just see below:



Now I suppose those poor picked on Loonies (as Glenn Calls them) will come up with a reason for this. I am on many mother's groups and seldom does one hit my Spam folder, not on Yahoo, not in Gmail. Now if we could just work on those three little letters (PAS) and have Yahoo declare those Spam as well, abused mothers and children will be safe. Hmmmmmm...............

KUDOS YAHOO FOR RECOGNIZING SPAM AS SPAM!!!!



No comments:

enter