March 22, 2009

Blogging and blogging

I have been lurking and reading, reading and lurking. I now have a slew of posts ready for you my gentle reader (more in fact than I can finish and publish in a year - and then I will be given new material). As I sit and read some of the unbelievable comments on Sucks' site, I wonder if these men truly believe this. Then I look back at my marriage from hell, and the things my ex-husband said, and I sigh and think - yep they truly believe this. What sort of monster would believe these things? I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist so I will leave the diagnosis to the professionals. My only job here is to show these MRA/FR types in their true color. Show what disgusting pigs they really are. With that said, prepare to be inundated. These guys (and gals) just do not know how to shut the hell up.



No comments:

enter