March 2, 2009

Another one for our woman wall of shame.....

While it is admirable that Ms. Tami has decided to post about the terrible nature of abuse and the victims, it is also decidedly ironic that she NEVER makes a post about a man who is doing the abusing. You can do a search on any website and type in murder suicide and what do your wondering eyes behold? MEN!!!!! Okay tami p you know who you are - I will not give you a link here and I hope you find this.

I have followed most of the FR movement (starting many moons ago) and have seen this name pop up quite frequently. The one time I did not make the connection was when she joined in on an argument for shared parenting on a nationwide publication. I think the information discovered tonight might very well leap frog ms. tami right to head queen of colluders.



No comments:

enter