February 8, 2009

Oh and my favorite Florida Idiot puts his two cents in as well

My only question is this you brainless twit, why does a woman have to leave what is also her house if she is being hit by a man? If anyone was assaulted by a stranger, that stranger would be removed from society and placed in jail for a period of time, so why should a woman have to leave her hosue? She in most cases has done nothing wrong. Okay now you can go back to being a brainless twit.....

17
Bill Christen Says:

February 7th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
I just love how people enable a person, then blame that person for not being able to "leave the situation." If someone hits you either leave or accept that this is what you will keep getting. I know, I know, "but I can't." Yes you can, and the DV establishment has made it the easiest thing to do.

Bill C




No comments:

enter