February 12, 2009

Poor jeana :-( Everyone must pick on her....

'jeana' is attacked from all walks. The men (and even moreso - the women) of Sack's cult must attack and hurt jeana. She speaks a voice of reason. She never fully takes on the hard-nose feminist stance many accuse her of doing, nor does she fool hardily align herself with nutjob FR's (or as Sacks calls them - loonies). Read below to see what I mean:

29
jeana Says:

February 12th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
Very wise to separate out MRAs from Father’s Rights people. Better chance that you’ll be taken seriously. Good luck.


The Attacks?:

33
Hurley Hacker Says:

February 12th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
Jeana;

So what are you a MRA or a Father's Rights advocate??


35
Nick S Says:

February 12th, 2009 at 8:33 pm
Hurley Hacker, I think Jeana is saying that father's rights supporters should separate from MRAs, as MRAs are more extreme and only father's rights supporters have any legitimate claims.

Methinks Jeana takes us seriously merely by being here.


36
JeanB Says:

February 12th, 2009 at 9:06 pm
Hurley Hacker (33), I was wondering the same thing myself! But let her "talk", she just keeps digging deeper each time. I was also considering changing my user name so people don't confuse us.....................but I have been on here a long time with this user name, so I think I'll keep it. All I ask is other users please keep us straight. K? Thx!

Glenn, we know you will still be around, and we are so glad! So far, I like Robert. He is doing a good job. And we know you will be doing great work with Father's & Families. Our household is so proud of you!! Editor Note: Puke gag vomit JeanB get a life....




No comments:

enter