February 20, 2009

Doing the dance, doing the dance

Okay can I say it? These men will swear this is all us feminists know how to do so I can I do it...Please, pretty please? Well it is MY blog, and MY time, so I am going to say it!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!! ATTA GIRL JEANA!!!!

There now that is out of my system read below:

50
jeana Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 7:30 pm
Sonja,

How about a woman take responsibility and get herself on the pill or get an implanon if she can't remember to take a pill? Her body, her choice, her responsibility

Sonja, I agree as far as if I don’t want to become pregnant, I’d NEVER trust a guy. I know it is up to me. Because ultimately, you can’t trust guys with that. You just can’t. However, if you don’t want to pay CS or be a dad prematurely, then actually, it’s “your penis, your choice, your responsibility”.




No comments:

enter