June 20, 2010

Warning to ex-wife of Bob Norton from Mass

Calling out to the mother of the children and ex wife of Bob Norton of Mass. Your ex-husband plans to attempt to have you jailed so he may steal your children. Fair warning - you may want to find a father's rights group (aka FReaks) in order to ascertain what his next move may be. Or you could just keep an eye on him here.

My ex refused to turn over the children on Friday for my weekend.

I called police and gently insisted they file charges under 265 (26a) parental kidnapping.

Met with one cop at station and reviewed the law. He committed to file.

Later another, more enlightened cop came to do a safety check of kids. He spent 45 minutes inside the house and talked to the kids etc.

Told her he would be filing charges against her. Still not release of kids.

Last cop I talked to (about 2 months ago when she did same) said he would FORCE kids release from kidnapping. This guy say he “could not imagine how that would work”.

FOUR COPS I DISCUSSED THIS LAW WITH (include one who gave me the ticket for the sign). FOUR TOTALLY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS!!! CRAZY STUPID!



Long story short they agreed if the kids were not delivered later that night.

They claimed it is a misdemeanor and no arrest. That is not how I read this statute.

I will ask for the maximum fine ($1,000) and 30 days suspended sentence with probation for one year. Any reoccurrence = jail term immediately imposed.


To the ex Mrs. Norton - good luck to you. You are stuck with one of the worst FReaks out there.

No comments:

enter