June 26, 2010

USER: JamesBWatson on Wikipedia and Wikipedia

Well well well.....

Apparently user: JamesBWatson does not like the AMPP (American/Australian Mothers Political Party). And here I thought that Wikipedia was an encyclopedia of sorts. Lets see..... I wonder if the Democratic Party is on Wikipedia?

Well gee golly wizzzzz..... What do I see HERE?

Hmmm how about the Republican Party of the US?

Well slap me silly and call me piggy.... what do my wondering eyes appear? YEP!!!! You guessed it!!!! Check this link out right here!

Okay so maybe those were not good examples.....

How about the Green Party? There's a brand new one and small at that (right now anyway)....

Well well well..... I guessed it right.... Just click your little ol' mousy right here and you will see the Green Party. Hmmmmm..... I wonder if I should check anymore links out today? Nah I think it would just be a complete waste of my time because obviously user: JamesBWatson and Wikipedia HATE mothers. Don't you know that you have a mother JamesBWatson? Creators of Wikipedia? No takes? Fine we will simply spread the word through our blogs where you cannot shut us up. In the words of one of these mothers -

WE WILL NOT SHUT UP, GIVE UP, OR GO AWAY!

No comments:

enter