April 27, 2009

Another for the stepmonster hall of shame





Here we have another woman who is PROUD of all she has done to ensure that her new partner's chidlren will not get the support they deserve. I do not think any commentary is necessary here. Oh and notice the veiled threats made also (Durham might get beat?)

31
JeanB Says:

April 27th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
First of all, Durham is putting his life on the line here. Given the volatility of these situations it won’t take long to come across one that is so PO’ed he just beats the hell out of Durham. Not too smart of Durham, I think.

Oh, buddy, I dare Durham to try to hound my BF. I DARE HIM! House is in my name, haha! Sorry, couldn’t resist. Seriously, though, I don’t shake easy, and he doesn’t get shook up, EVER. I almost hope Durham does show up, and he just might since “her” state falsely claims my BF is in arrears. Might be fun.

Polite letter to Lifetime, et al, will be written and sent off for sure.

No comments:

enter