November 14, 2010

Stalking? You have got to be kidding me!

So Petunia is being accused of stalking now. Wowsers! I simply research "protective mother" issues and when I find the garbage posted by the MRA lunatic fringe faction (and yes they are a faction - a group of people forming a minority within a larger body, esp a dissentious group)

, I expose that here. With that said, I posted quite a few months back on "The Patriarchy". I have since received this comment (amazingly enough it landed in SPAM click small picture to view large one, it will open in a new window):




Now why should I "communicate" with her when I had attempted to do so on Glenn Sacks website many times and I was ignored or villified? So guess what "Biscuit Queen"? I see blatant hatred, stupidity, and mother-hate and it will be posted. Have a problem with that? take it up elsewhere. Next time I will dig a little deeper and come up with more. Oh and since I am at it, there is already one comment on here speaking about your participation in Glenn Sacks' website. Why you not asking her to explain herself or communicate with you?


Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.......


No comments:

enter