January 20, 2010

Newsflash? Hmmmm Gunner Retired aka oldepharte aka Anon Ymous






So you have had a newsflash? Why don't I share that with our readers?

...She has made it plain she no longer desires to speak with or have any dealings with her mother and her brother.

...I am concerned that she have extended this to her maternal grandparents after discovering that I once sought her maternal grandfathers intervention to restrain my daughters mother and her ,malicious campaign... to which he responded "I got no dog in that hunt".

...Although I do look forward to, when he asks me "why is she not coming to see us this summer?", replying with "what, now you got a dog in the hunt???".

...Pardon me for indulging in vindictive fantasies!


Ummm gee wiz Gunner Retired aka oldepharte aka Anon Ymous........ sounds to me an awful like you are engaging in that PA/PAs you try to push so hard and fast. I guess it is okay when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

And readers - one last delicious tidbit:

Ask Me who is My hero... I'll tell you Erich Hartmann. (click name to visit wikipedia article)


2 comments:

yippyyea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shuka said...

http://odetoglennsacks.blogspot.com/

enter