September 21, 2009

More Maternal Deprivation?






David Brandt Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 1:27 pm
I am going to join my brothers who have left. This country is going down the tubes fast, and my son and I are leaving before they seal the gates. Screw 'em all. If I thought for a moment there would be enough of us to create real change, I would stay--however that IMO could only happen by revolution/anarchy.


You notice he says "Screw 'em all." Does this include the "son's" mother? So much for shared parenting. Only when it suits them and then only if it eases the child support payments.

2 comments:

Rj said...

Please, just let them go....LOL

Glenn's Cult? said...

I kn ow I should but I feel for the mom who would not be allowed access to her child if they do go :-( But then again, if the "son" is older, it is probably too late for mom, dad probably has poisoned son against mom by now.

enter