July 24, 2009

Call To Readers: How has Feminism helped scoiety?






Poor poor Attila..... Cannot think of a single reason feminism has helped society? I can think of many reasons (below his post):

Attila L. Vinczer Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 10:03 am
I recall very clearly when this album came out. All the guys knew that this was about a false claim that Michael Jackson got a girl pregnant! Even in the early eighties we knew women trapped men. No clue about child support as I learned about that some 25 years later! At the time I don't think any of us knew the phrase "paternity fraud".

Nor did we know the dangerous path feminists were paving for men while we were chasing girls. I think had we been informed, we would definitely have done something about it.

I believe it is very important to enlighten boys at as an early age as possible about the truth and serious dangers and obstacles they face with respect to the bias that has been created by feminists against men. Whether our current bias has been created by radical or mild feminists is inconsequential.

I have asked this question many times. What good has feminism bestowed on our collective society (Not just for women!) ? I would like to know how has feminism helped society? I have yet to have a female give any insight into this and I think I know why.

Perhaps B.A.M could enlighten us.


First I must address this statement by Attila: "I believe it is very important to enlighten boys at as an early age as possible about the truth and serious dangers and obstacles they face with respect to the bias that has been created by feminists against men." Way to go Attila. I truly feel for your boys (yes readers - that is plural more than one boy) who will move into adulthood with a severe distrust and possibly even hatred for women (one only need read your comments about your ex-wife in particular and women in general to see what you are teaching those boys). But now to see how feminism has helped society. One way society has been helped by feminism (both egnders) has been the decline in the stigmatism of being a child sexual assault victim. Back in the 1950's - 1970's and before then, an underage sexual assault victim by a parent or person in authority does not fear the stigmatism in the ways they did 40-50 years ago. Incest and child sexual abuse were unheard of back then, simply because it was not reported. And this was not because it was not happening, it is because there was a huge stigma assigned to being a child who reported this. While this still exists to some degree today, it is not near as bad as it was then.

Also back 50 years ago women seldom worked outside the home, to do so was a slap in a man's face that he was not good enough to support his family. Some of this load has been removed from the man by the woman, and until this recession hit, families benefitted from this dual employment family. There are other ways in which society has benefitted but I will leave those to my readers.

So please share here readers. How do YOU think feminism has benefitted society?

No comments:

enter