July 19, 2009

Atilla wants a time machine back to 1918 or even before

Simply read this clear and convincing proof of how much Atilla HATES, DESPISES women. He wants to keep us loked up, not allowed to have a voice. I wonder if he expects his children to be seen and not heard as well. Actually I know the answer to that question... He expects his children (notice the male form of that pronoun - they are HIS not THEIRS) to only speak when he says they can. Like in forced interviews so he can show how awful his ex (their MOTHER btw) is. Anyway that is another post (yep Atilla I want you to keep coming back so just hold your horses, you will enjoy it when it comes out). Here is his most recent anti-woman vomit:

Attila L. Vinczer Says:

July 18th, 2009 at 8:36 pm
I think the day women got the right to vote is the day the slippery slope of injustice against males began! Clearly women abuse power and authority without batting an eye or feeling any sense of remorse.........

Attila


So Atilla, am I to assume this means you would like to go back to when women could NOT vote? Never mind, I know you will just upchuck more hatred at us - the gentle gender.




No comments:

enter