May 21, 2011

Which way shall I go my Dahlins?

Now Whortie is at such a loss my sweet nibblins. Petunia my dear fabulous cuz has pretty much given me carte blanche to run with this in any way I choose. I have pondered this for many days and nights wondering to myself, self whatever shall I do? I want to create my own space and Petunia the dear has built up quite a following. Whatever can I do to increase that following. I could never do her justice by doing the exact same thing. Only my darlin Mz P can pull that off. So what shall I do with this simply mahvelous gift?

Last night while getting my weekly mani and pedi I had a simply exciting flashbulb moment darlins! I will give those victims a voice. I will share their stories and give them a voice. So I will go to Dastardly Dads as much as it terrifies me, I simply abhor violence of any sort, Whortie is such a lover of all things large and small you see. I will find these victims and give them a voice. I will try to show what their last moments must have been like seeing these monster daddies engaging in the ultimate act of revenge against their mommies, the mommies who miss and love them.

No comments:

enter