April 18, 2010

Letter to the Editor: 'What I know is best for our family has no sympathy in the court system.'






Letter to the Editor: 'What I know is best for our family has no sympathy in the court system.'

This letter is in response to "No Contact Orders Expand State Power, Split Up Families."

I am in a situation exactly like this, my 3 boys are not allowed to be around their father because of a no contact bond for an incident that took place in 9/2009. NO one cares what happens to my family even after a letter written by DFACS that it was unhealthy for our children to be away from my husband, but the DA doesn't care about that or my opinion. I am not a victim of DV and never will be, but what I know is best for our family has no sympathy in the court system. Is this what I pay my taxes for? To be treated like this...I guess so!

- Melinda, Monroe, Georgia


Well.....................

This letter is in response to "No Contact Orders Expand State Power, Split Up Families."

I am in a situation exactly like this, my 3 children are are forced into contact with their father because of shared parenting laws. No one cares what happens to my family even after a letter written by DCF that it was unhealthy for our children to be near my husband, but the DA doesn't care about that or my opinion. I am a victim of DV and always will be as long as these travesties are ignored, but what I know is best for our family has no sympathy in the court system. Is this what I pay my taxes for? To be treated like this...I guess so!

- Jane, Miami, Florida


Just received this letter and the heads up from Jane with link at top to article :-) And I wonder which one is closer to fact?

No comments:

enter